SignalHawk, Handheld RF Spectrum Analyzers
SK-9000-TC, SK-6000-TC and SK4500-TC
The SiteHawk™ series has been the preferred choice for installers, contractors and service providers for troubleshooting antenna and RF feedlines. Utilizing built-in measurement capabilities including precision return loss, VSWR, distance-to-fault and insertion loss, novice and expert technicians can perform testing for applications such as LMR, avionics, railway, cellular, and industrial communication systems to name a few.
WHAT DOES A CABLE AND ANTENNA ANALYZER DO?
- Asess the health of antenna and cable systems without the nedd for RF power
- Provides an operational baseline during antenna site commiissioning
- Tests the overall integrity of the antenna system installation
- Verifies antenna system components meet manufacturer's design specification
- Pinpoints the location of the antenna systems faults prior to usage