How can we Help?
Connect with Bird's Application Engineers (Submit a request), View Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's), Access the Bird Learning Center (In depth articles, videos, whitepapers and application notes) and Browse our Community.
Bird Support Center
Bird Service Center
The Bird Service Center located in Solon, Ohio is an A2LA Accredited Laboratory which provides RF calibration, repair and support services. With years of combined experience, our skilled technicians and product experts offer reliable service and customer care. Our worldwide network of service centers and service partners provide the best solution for maintaining the high level of performance, calibration, and RF repair for all of your Bird products. There are no approved service or RF repair providers for Bird products outside this network.
Service Center Locations
❖ RMA Request
Please complete the form below to initiate a Return Material Authorization (RMA) request. Our service center representative will promptly respond to your request via email within 24 to 48 hours, providing you with an RMA number and shipping information. For calibration and repair pricing, fill in the form below to generate a quote. Please note that a purchase order or credit card information is required before any work can be performed.
RMA Request Form
❖ Certifications & Scope
Birdís Quality Management System is certified to ISO 9001:2015 with Design, and the Bird Service Center is accredited to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 & ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994. Our products meet or exceed published specifications and have been calibrated using standards and/or calibration equipment whose accuracies are traceable to the International System of Units (SI) through National Metrological Institutes (NMI).
View Certifications & Scope
❖ Quality Experience
- Calibrations are NIST Traceable
- Meet the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 & ANSI-Z540
- Over 130 years of combined product and calibration experience
- Technology specialist in calibration
- Experienced Service Technicians and Product Experts
❖ Service Value
- Reliable Service and Customer Care
- NIST Traceable Calibrations
- Six Month Warranty on all Repairs
- Certificate of Calibration Provided with each order
- World Wide Network of Partners
- Technical Assistance
- Product upgrades and enhancements not available anywhere else
- All Repairs will incorporate the latest revisions and updates
- No additional charge on services affecting incorporated updates when calibrated