SK-6000-TC, 1 MHz - 6 GHz SiteHawk Cable and Antenna Analyzer
SK-6000-TC, 1 MHz - 6 GHz
SiteHawk RF Cable and Antenna Analyzer
No More Swapnostics!
Get the most out of your communication networks with the Bird SiteHawk series. Our powerful device offers critical coverage and a wide frequency range from 1 MHz to 6000 MHz, ensuring you have the ability to find any discrepancies in your cables and connectors.
With Bird's DTF (Distance to Fault) mode, SK-6000-TC can identify the exact location of any fault quickly and accurately, saving time and money! Take control of your networks today with SiteHawk.
- Test RF cables and antennas at the frequency of operation.
- Locate RF cable, connector and antenna problems at the source.
- FDR (Frequency Domain Reflectometry) measurement method results in a highly reliable assessment of the health of critical components in your system; ultimately providing a “heads-up” before a failure occurs.
- Fault location or DTF mode plots VSWR or Return Loss levels at each distance point along the cable and antenna system length.
- Cable Loss function measures insertion loss of the cable system over a given frequency range.
- OTG USB communication port for connection to Bird power sensors, storage devices and battery charging.
- Cellular Networks 3G, 5G (2.4, 4.2 GHz & 600, 850 MHz)
- PCS/DCS, CDMA, GSM and LTE Protocols
- Tactical Military
- Public Safety
- Trunking, TETRA
- Network Coverage WLAN, WLL (802.11)
- Semiconductor calibration load/RF cable test
- Frequency Range: 1 MHz to 6000 MHz
- Frequency Resolution: 1kHz
- Output Power: -10 dBm, (typ)
- Trace Noise Magnitude (IFBW 1kHz): 0.05 dB rms
- Measurement Speed: 1 ms/data point
- Measurement Points: 51 to 3201
- Measure Bandwidth: 100 Hz to 30 kHz
- Temperature Stability: 0.01 dB/°F (0.02 dB/°C)
- Return Loss: 0 to -60 dB
- Resolution: 0.01 dB
- VSWR: 1.0 to 65.0
- Cable Loss Range: 0 to 30 dB
- DTF Range: 0 to 5000 ft (0 to 1500 m)
- Corrected Directivity: >38 dB
- Input Voltage: 50V (max)
- Immunity to Interfering Signals: +13 dBm
- Power Measurement: Yes
- Frequency Accuracy: ±2.5×10-6 @ 25°C
- Reflect Amplitude Accuracy:
- –15 dB to 0 dB: 0.4 dB
- –25 dB to –15 dB: 1.5 dB
- –35 dB to –25 dB: 4.0 dB
- USB: Type-C, 3.0
- Test Port: N-type Female, 50 Ohms
- Operating: 14 °F to 131 °F (-10 °C to +55 °C)
- Storage: -40 °F to 176 °F (-40 °C to +80 °C)
- Battery Charging: 32 °F to 95 °F (0 °C to +35 °C)
- Display: 5.5", 720p
- Languages: English, Chinese, Spanish
- Type: Lithium-ion rechargeable
- Operating Time: 10 hrs. (typ)
- Charge Time: 5 hrs. (typ)
- Storage Capacity: Thousands of trace and setups
- Recommended Calibration Interval: 3 years
- Compatible with: Bird RF Meter app and a complete list of Bird RF Power Sensors
- Size: 7.7" x 3.6" x 2.4"
(195 x 90 x 60 mm)
- CE: Yes
- EMC: Standard EN 61326-1:2006
- Safety: Standard EN 61010-1:2001
Calibration Combo, Stylus, AC Adapter (12 Vdc Output), Hard Carrying Case, Soft Carrying Case, RF Cable (1.0 meter long), USB Drive, USB Adapter, Manual and Battery.
Optional: RF Adapter N-Tpe Male to 7-16 DIN Female
This product contains Li-Ion Batteries and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Puerto Rico or Hawaii via FedEx Ground - Please Contact Factory (866) 695-4569 to place your order.