FH-AV-BASIC, FlightHawk® Aviation RF Cable & Antenna Analyzer Kit
RF Aviation Cable & Antenna Analyzer Kit
Overview - Minimize AOG Downtime
Bird’s FH-AV-BASIC, FlightHawk® Aviation RF Test Kit provides all of the essential RF measurement capabilities required fro installing and maintaining aircraft antenna sysytems. Ideal for identifying failing RF cables, connectors, antennas, and more.
- Locate opens, shorts, improper crimps, bends, moisture, loose connectors, and defective antenna elements that lead to weak or intermittent Rf operations.
- Utilize the FDR technology to perform a VSWR test by transmitting continuous RF sweep of cables & antenna at their operating frequencies.
- Easy to use handheld tester, enabling the user to configure a Go/No-Go test by using the Pass/Fail, Limit Line, and Marker tools. This option can be used for a Measure/Match or Distance to Fault sweep.
- Identifies issues easily from the equipment rack, eliminating the need to disassemble the airplane to test the RF system.
- FDR trace of precision return loss vs. frequency
- Return loss vs. distance
- Voltage standing wave ratio (VSWR)
- Cable loss and distance-to-fault (DTF) measurements
Included in Kit
- FlightHawk-AV, Cable and Antenna Analyzer
- SK-CAL-MN-C6, Calibration Combo
- AC Adapter (12 Vdc Output)
- Hard Carrying Case
- 10' RF Cable
- USB Drive
- USB Adapter
- Frequency Range
- Range: 1 MHz to 6 GHz
- Resolution: 1 kHz
- Accuracy: ±2.5×10-6 @25 °C
- Output Power: -10 dBm (typ)
- Speed: 1 ms / data point
- Points 51 to 3201
- Measure Bandwidth: 100 Hz to 30 kHz
- VSWR Measurement Range: 1.0 to 65.0
- Cable Loss Measurement Range: 0 to 30 dB
- DTF Range: 0 to 5000 ft. (0 to 1500 m)
- Power Measurement: Yes
- Display: 5.5", 720p
- Storage Capacity: Thousands of traces and setups
- USB: USB Type-C, 3.0
- Test Port: Type-N (F), 50 Ohms
- Languages: English, Chinese, Spanish
- Battery: Li-ion
- Charging Time: 5 hrs. (typ)
- Operating Time: 10 hrs. (typ)
- Compatible with: Bird RF Meter App and a wide variety of Bird Power Sensors
- Includes Bird RF Meter App
Standard Accessories: DC to 6 GHz Calibration Combo, Stylus, AC Adapter (12 VDC Output), Hard Carrying Case, 10' RF Cable, USB Drive, USB Adapter
This product contains Li-Ion Batteries and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Puerto Rico or Hawaii via FedEx Ground - Please Contact Factory (866) 695-4569 to place your order.