SK-SH-KIT, Master RF Test Kit
RF Total Coverage
Master RF Test Kit
Spectrum and Cable & Antenna Analyzers
Bird's Master RF Test Kit combines the best of both worlds in RF testing needs for maintaining your RF integrity.
This Master RF Test kit provides all the necessary equipment needed for field technicians and engineers for installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of coaxial cable and antenna systems and analysis of system performance.
This comprehensive exclusive kit provides coverage with our SiteHawk™ Cable and Antenna Analyzer, SignalHawk™ Spectrum Analyzer, including a power sensor, calibration combo and all must have connection needs with an assortment of adapters, and cables all housed in an organized case.
Coverage you need with any cable & antenna installation and maintenance for wireless service providers, contractors, military, aerospace and defense, and public safety applications. Quick and easy interference analysis of cellular systems, land mobile radio systems, Wi-Fi.
CABLE & ANTENNA ANALYZER HIGHLIGHTS
- Wide frequency range from 1 MHz to 6 GHz.
- Test RF cables and antennas at the frequency of operation.
- FDR (Frequency Domain Reflectometry) measurement method results in a highly reliable assessment of the health of critical components in your system; ultimately providing a “heads-up” before a failure occurs.
SPECTRUM ANALYZER HIGHLIGHTS
- Wide frequency range between 9 kHz to 6 GHz providing realtime spectrum monitoring and analysis of RF frequency circuits.
- Predefined Measurements: Channel Power, ACPR, OBW, Phase Noise, N dB Down Bandwidth, Field Strength, FM Demodulation and more.
- View the spectrum with trace display, spectrogram display, or both.
Included in Kit
- SK-6000-TC, 1 MHz - 6 GHz Cable and Antenna Analyzer
- SH-60S-TC, 9 kHz - 6 GHz Spectrum Analyzer
- 5017D-AV, 100 MHz - 1.3 GHz Wideband Power Sensor
- 25-T-MN, 25W RF Termination
- SK-CAL-MN-C6, Calibration Combo
- 4240-401, Adapter Kit
- Hard Carrying Case
This product contains Li-Ion Batteries and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Puerto Rico or Hawaii via FedEx Ground - Please Contact Factory (866) 695-4569 to place your order.