SK-9000-TC, 1 MHz - 9 GHz SiteHawk Cable and Antenna Analyzer
SK-9000-TC, 1 MHz - 9 GHz
RF Cable and Antenna Analyzer
Overview - Minimize AOG Downtime
Get the most out of your communication networks with the Bird SiteHawk series. Our powerful device offers critical coverage and a wide frequency range from 1 MHz to 9000 MHz, ensuring you have the ability to find any discrepancies in your cables and connectors.
With Bird's DTF (Distance to Fault) mode, SK-9000-TC can identify the exact location of any fault quickly and accurately, saving time and money! Take control of your networks today with SiteHawk.
With the new addition of increased coverage to 9GHz, SiteHawk is now capable of monitoring the C-Band (4 - 8GHz) satellite communications and some X-Band radar frequency sub-bands.This versatile product will benefit government, military, and public sector users. Get the coverage you need with SiteHawk.
- Test RF cables and antennas at the frequency of operation.
- Locate RF cable, connector and antenna problems at the source.
- FDR (Frequency Domain Reflectometry) measurement method results in a highly reliable assessment of the health of critical components in your system; ultimately providing a “heads-up” before a failure occurs.
- Fault location or DTF mode plots VSWR or Return Loss levels at each distance point along the cable and antenna system length.
- Cable Loss function measures insertion loss of the cable system over a given frequency range.
- OTG USB communication port for connection to Bird power sensors, storage devices and battery charging.
- Cellular Networks 3G, 5G (2.4, 4.2 GHz & 600, 850 MHz)
- PCS/DCS, CDMA, GSM and LTE Protocols
- Tactical Military
- Public Safety
- Trunking, TETRA
- Network Coverage WLAN, WLL (802.11)
- Semiconductor calibration load/RF cable test
- Frequency Range: 1 MHz to 9000 MHz
- Frequency Resolution: 1kHz
- Output Power: -10 dBm, (typ)
- Trace Noise Magnitude (IFBW 1kHz): 0.05 dB rms
- Measurement Speed: 1 ms/data point
- Measurement Points: 51 to 3201
- Measure Bandwidth: 100 Hz to 30 kHz
- Temperature Stability: 0.01 dB/°F (0.02 dB/°C)
- Return Loss: 0 to -60 dB
- Resolution: 0.01 dB
- VSWR: 1.0 to 65.0
- Cable Loss Range: 0 to 30 dB
- DTF Range: 0 to 5000 ft (0 to 1500 m)
- Corrected Directivity: >38 dB
- Input Voltage: 50V (max)
- Immunity to Interfering Signals: +13 dBm
- Power Measurement: Yes
- Frequency Accuracy: ±2.5×10-6 @ 25°C
- Reflect Amplitude Accuracy:
- –10 dB to 0 dB: ±0.6 dB
- –25 dB to –10 dB: ±1.5 dB
- –35 dB to –25 dB: ±4.0 dB
- USB: Type-C, 3.0
- Test Port: N-type Female, 50 Ohms
- Operating: 14 °F to 131 °F (-10 °C to +55 °C)
- Storage: -40 °F to 176 °F (-40 °C to +80 °C)
- Battery Charging: 32 °F to 95 °F (0 °C to +35 °C)
- Display: 5.5", 720p
- Languages: English, Chinese, Spanish
- Type: Lithium-ion rechargeable
- Operating Time: 10 hrs. (typ)
- Charge Time: 5 hrs. (typ)
- Storage Capacity: Thousands of trace and setups
- Recommended Calibration Interval: 3 years
- Compatible with: Bird RF Meter app and a complete list of Bird RF Power Sensors
- Size: 7.7" x 3.6" x 2.4"
(195 x 90 x 60 mm)
- CE: Yes
- EMC: Standard EN 61326-1:2006
- Safety: Standard EN 61010-1:2001
Calibration Combo, Stylus, AC Adapter (12 Vdc Output), Hard Carrying Case, Soft Carrying Case, RF Cable (1.0 meter long), USB Drive, USB Adapter, Manual and Battery.
Optional: RF Adapter N-Tpe Male to 7-16 DIN Female
This product contains Li-Ion Batteries and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Puerto Rico or Hawaii via FedEx Ground - Please Contact Factory (866) 695-4569 to place your order.