8890-300SC13, 2.5 kW Ultra Stable Oil-Cooled Termination
8890-300SC13, 2.5 kW Ultra Stable RF Termination
8890-300SC13 Oil-Cooled RF Load is a self-contained high-power 50 ohm coaxial transmission line termination requiring no outside power source or additional equipment.
The unit provides accurate, dependable, and practically non-reflective termination for testing and adjusting transmitters under non-radiating conditions. The load consists essentially of a cylindrical film type resistor immersed in a dielectric coolant.
- Power Rating: 2500W Continuous
- Frequency Range: DC - 28 MHz
- Stability Frequency: 13.56 MHz +/- 10 kHz
- VSWR: DC - 28 MHz: 1.1 (Measured with N-Type Female Connector)
- VSWR Stability: <.1 dB @ 13.56 MHz
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Connector: LC Female
- Coolant: Oil-Cooled