8251, 1kW Oil-Cooled RF Termination
1kW Oil-Cooled RF Termination
8251, Oil-Cooled RF Load is a portable, self-contained general purpose 50 Ohm coaxial transmission line terminations requiring no outside power source or additional equipment. The loads are Oil-assisted convection cooling for safe, continuous operation up to 1000 Watt full rated power. They provide accurate, dependable, and practically non-reflective termination for testing and adjusting transmitters under non-radiating conditions.
The load consists essentially of a cylindrical film type resistor immersed in a dielectric coolant. The resistor, individually selected for its accuracy, is enclosed in a special tapered housing which provides a linear reduction in surge impedance directly proportional to the distance along the resistor.
- Power Rating: 0 - 1000W Continuous (No Blower)
- Frequency Range: DC - 2.4 GHz
- VSWR: (Measured using a N-Type Female Connector)
- DC to 1 GHz @ 1.1 to 1.0
- 1 to 2 GHz @ 1.25 to 1.00
- 2 to 2.4 GHz @ 1.3 to 1.0
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Connector: LC Female, also includes a N-Type (Female) connector for lower-power testing
- Coolant: Oil-Cooled