4043-1-450505-0201, 380-450 MHz Power Sensor
380-450 MHz, 500W, RS-485 via RJ-25, N (M)/(F)
4043-1-450505-0201, Directional RF Power Sensor is designed for use with the 3141 Channel Power Monitor (CPM) to provide composite power readings. The sensors are typically used to measure forward and reflected average power on a 50 ohm RF transmission line with maximum 500 watt forward and reflected power levels in a frequency band with an overall range of 144 to 940 MHz. The 4043 sensor also provides VSWR readings.
The 4043 has a RS-485 serial bus designed to transfer data to and from a CPM. The serial bus also serves as the RF sensorís power supply. Each sensor is equipped with two RJ-25 jacks for serial communications, RF input and output connectors, and a status indicator. The second RJ-25 jack may be used to extend the RS-485 bus to another digital sensor.
The 4043 is also has a Bluetooth communications interface designed to connect to the Bird RF Meter App. Once connected, measurement data is transferred to the RF Meter App which provides the current sensor measurements in numerical and graphical displays.
Includes (1) 5A2968-CS10, 10' RJ-25 Cable to interface with the 3141 Channel Power Monitor Display.
- Compatible with: 3141, Channel Power Monitor (Sold Separately)
- Frequency Range: 380-450 MHz
- Max. Forward Power: 25 to 500 W, 2.5 to 50 W (06 option)
- Max. Reflected Power: 10 dB (max) below Forward Power Range
- Dynamic Range: 13dB
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Accuracy: +/- 5% of reading
- Loss: <0.2 dB
- VSWR: <1.5:1 (max)
- Intermodulation Distortion (PIM): <-145 dBc
- Instrument Interface: RS-485 via RJ-25 Connector
- Power Supply: 7/18 VDC, <50 mA (from 3141)
- RF Connectors: N-Type (Male) to N-Type (Female)
- Compliance: CE, RoHS