3141A48, Channel Power Monitor (CPM), 48V
Channel Power Monitor (CPM)
Radio System Health Monitoring Solutions
Be confident of the status of each individual component in a radio system with effortless monitoring from a computer, tablet or mobile device.
Comprised of a central processor and a variety of sensors, the Bird CPM can be setup to monitor radio performance, combiner loss, and antenna/feedline characteristics providing continuous information on the health of each component it monitors.
Easy system access is available from any computer, tablet or phone on your network with the CPM-hosted web page. This allows for set up of alarms for failure conditions such as high or low power, or poor antenna VSWR. The monitor includes both software and hard contact alarms and can be configured to send SNMP Trap messages for emergency condition alerts. Data logging is standard and takes reliability one step further by enabling you to see degraded performance before it becomes an emergency.
- Power monitor display and sensors allow you to build a system around your needs.
- Monitor up to 16 non-directional and 16 directional sensors simultaneously.
- Measures forward, reflected, composite and individual channel power as well as antenna system VSWR.
- Monitoring of the system is accomplished via interface with the front panel or accessed through the built in web server and web page.
- Configurable alarming for high and low level power and high antenna VSWR, utilizing hard contact and SNMP formats.
- Standard Push-to-Talk (PTT) compatibility.
- Operating Voltage: ±48 VDC (+48 or -48)
- Input Current: < 1 Amp
- Fuse Rating: 1.25 Amp
- Operating: 0 to +50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Storage: -20 to + 80°C (-4 to 176°F)
- Altitude: up to 10,000 feet (3,048 m)
- Humidity: 95% +/-5% (max), non-condensing
- Dimensions: 1 RU, 5.25” X 19” X 1.75” (133.35 x 483 x 44.5 mm)
- Weight: Approximately 2 lbs. (0.85 kg)
- Standard Accessories: 6P2C Modular Plug Termination and Label Kit (RJ-25 Cable is included with the purchased of a compatible power sensor)
- Compatible RF Power Sensors: