Water-Cooled RF Terminations
Bird's Water-Cooled RF Loads are designed as a compact, low VSWR and non-radiating termination for high-power transmitter/transmission line systems. It generates almost no ambient heat, making installation space minimal and concenient, in any position. The RF power is converted to heat in the hollow resistive film load resistor and directly absorbed by water flowing through it.
- Econoloads are the smallest load design for power dissipation
- Utilizes an external water supply where there is a source of potable water
- Compact size may be carried easily, mounted in any orientation
- Load requires no AC power
- Surface cool to the touch
- Standard EIA RF connectors and NPT water connection