8141, 250 Watt Termination
250 Watt Oil-Cooled RF Termination
8141, Oil-Cooled RF Load is a portable, self-contained general purpose 50 ohm coaxial transmission line termination requiring no outside power source or additional equipment. It provides accurate, dependable, and practically non-reflective termination for testing and adjusting transmitters under non-radiating conditions.
The load consists essentially of a cylindrical film type resistor immersed in a dielectric coolant. The resistor, individually selected for its accuracy, is enclosed in a special tapered housing which provides a linear reduction in surge impedance directly proportional to the distance along the resistor. This produces the uniform, practically reflection-less line termination from DC to 2.5 GHz.
- Quick Change (QC) connectors to minimize the need for adaptors when making critical measurements
- Low-profile housing with handle and rubber feet for trouble-free operation in the most demanding environments
- Power Rating:
- 250W Continuous
- 300W, Intermittent (1/2 hr. max)
- DC to 1 GHz @ 1.10 (max)
- 1 to 1.8 GHz @ 1.20 (max)
- 1.8 to 2.5 GHz @ 1.30 (max)
- Impedance: 50 Ohms, nominal
- Connector: N-Type Female
- Coolant: Oil-Cooled