5018D, 100mW - 25W Avg. 60W Peak Wideband Power Sensor
5018D, 100mW - 25W Avg, 60W Peak Wideband Power Sensor
5018D, RF Power Sensor never requires field calibration, only requires calibration once per year and is traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
The 5018D sensor measures True Average Power, Peak Power, and Duty Cycle directly with exceptional accuracy and uses these precise measurements to calculate a wide range of other important factors, such as VSWR, Return Loss, Reflection Coefficient, Crest Factor, Average Burst Power, and CCDF.
Analog Cellular, Digital Cellular, 3G, 4G, Tetra, DMR, MOTOTRBO, APCO/P25 Phase 1 & 2, Trunking, CDMA, TDMA, WCDMA, GSM, Transportation, Tactical Military, Radar, Avionics, Marine, LMR, Analog Broadcast, Digital Broadcast, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA, Bluetooth, Fire, GPS, NPSPAC, Paging, Public Safety, Telematics, Utilites, WIMAX and WLAN.
- Frequency Range: 150 MHz - 4.0 GHz
- Power Range: 100 mW - 25 Watts Avg, 60 Watts Peak
- Insertion VSWR: <1.05 from 0.35 to 2.5 GHz, <1.10 from 2.5 to 4 GHz
- Insertion Loss: <0.05 dB from 0.35 to 1.0 GHz, <0.1 dB from 1 to 4 GHz
- Directivity: 30 dB up to 3.0 GHz, 28 dB from 3.0 to 4.0 GHz
- Impedance: 50 Ohms (nominal)
- Power Supply: USB Port: Less than one low-power
USB load DC Input Connector: 7-18 VDC at less than 0.1A
- DPM: DB9 proprietary interface
- PC Interface (1): RS-232, 9600 Baud, no parity, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, DB9
- PC Interface (2): USB 2.0 Type B
- Compliance: CE
Included Accessories: User Manual, VPM3 - Virtual Power Meter Software and Manual, 6 ft. USB Cable.
Select the accessory below to add CALDATA to you orderDetailed Specifications and Product Information on BirdRF.com