4044-1-470404-0201, 762-806 MHz Power Sensor
762-806 MHz, 2.5-100W, RJ-25, N (M)/(F)
4044-1-470404-0201, RF Power Sensor is an economical sensor capable of measuring the output power of either analog or digitally modulated radios, at power levels up to 125 watts. The 4044 is accurate to within +/-5% of reading with traceability to NIST. The sensor is a non-directional and ideal for use at the input to each channel of the transmit combiner where the VSWR is well controlled.
Includes (1) 5A2968-CS10, 10' RJ25 Cable to interface with the 3141 Channel Power Monitor Display.
- Compatible with: 3141, Channel Power Monitor (Sold Separately)
- Frequency Range: 762-806 MHz
- Power Range: 2.5 to 125W
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Accuracy: +/- 5% of reading
- Loss: <0.1 dB
- VSWR: <1.10:1 (max)
- Intermodulation Distortion (PIM): <-140 dBc
- Interface: 0-4 VDC via RJ-25 Connector
- Power Supply: 15 VDC, 5 mA max (from 3141)
- RF Connectors: N-Type (M) to (F)
- Compliance: CE, RoHS