4043E-1-460503-0201, 450-512 MHz Power Sensor Monitor - N-Type (M) to (F)
450-512 MHz, 500W, Ethernet, N (M) - N (F)
The Bird 4043E-1-460503-0201, Directional RF Power Sensor Monitor is a powerful approach to antenna and power monitoring for smaller radio communications systems and paging networks. Designed for smaller sites where the Bird 3141 Channel Power Monitor would be underutilized, and connecting directly to the Internet or private IP network, they can be accessed remotely for both set-up and monitoring.
Birdís new Power Sensor Monitors provide reliable remote site monitoring to maximize uptime of mission critical communications. Unlike competitive solutions, 4043E RF Power Sensors can monitor for and alarm in the event of a reduced antenna VSWR. This provides an early warning of increased losses in the transmission line resulting from water ingress, damage, or deterioration.
Installed post-combiner, the 4043E Series can generate alarms according to pre-configured parameters for forward power and minimum/maximum VSWR, then communicated to users with SNMP traps. The 4043E provides composite power monitoring.
- Compatible with: 3141, Channel Power Monitor (Sold Separately)
- Frequency Range: 450-512 MHz
- Forward Power: 25 W to 500 W
- Reflected Power: 2.5 W to 50 W
- Impedance: 50 Ohms (nom)
- Measurement Accuracy: +/- 5% of reading
- Insertion Loss: 0.2 dB (max)
- Insertion VSWR: <1.15 (max)
- Directivity: 25 dB (min)
- Interface: Ethernet 10/100/1000BASE-T (auto-sensing) Version 2.0/IEEE 802.3
- Push-to-Talk input (PTT) for spurious alarm suppression: NO or NC logic (software selectable)
3.5mm terminal push-lock, optically isolated
- Supported Protocols: TCP/IP Hosted web page, SNMP v2.0 Client
- Power Supply: 5.5-40 VDC, 3W max, 0.08 in (2 mm) power jack.
15 VDC adapter included
- RF Connectors: N-Type (Male) - N-Type (Female)