50-125 MHz Plug-In Elements (B3 Series)
50-125 MHz Standard Elements, 100µA
B3 Series, Elements are calibrated in accordance with meticulous Bird calibration procedures supported by a long history of mean deviation values to assure adherence to advertised specifications of current instruments, as well as field interchangeability with equipment purchased, used and trusted in all the years since its introduction.
- 3127A, Single Carrier, Wattcher® RF Monitor
- 3127-035, 5/10/25 kW, Single 4-1/2" Rectangular Meter on Panel
- 3127-040, 5/10/25 kW, Dual 4-1/2" Rectangular Meters on Panel
- 3127-055, 5/10/25 kW, Single 4-1/2" Rectangular Meter on Panel with FWD and RFL Switch
- 6810-220, 5/10/25 kW, 4-1/2" Rectangular Meter in Housing with FWD and RFL Switch
- 6810-309-7, 5/10/25 kW, 4-1/2" Rectangular Meter in Housing
Bird cannot guarantee that the reading error will not exceed ±5% of full scale unless the element is calibrated in the proper wattmeter.