5012D, 150mW - 150W Avg. Wideband Power Sensor
150mW - 150W Avg, 400W Peak Power
5012D, RF Power Sensor never requires field calibration, only requires calibration once per year and is traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
The 5012D sensor measures True Average Power, Peak Power, and Duty Cycle directly with exceptional accuracy and uses these precise measurements to calculate a wide range of other important factors, such as VSWR, Return Loss, Reflection Coefficient, Crest Factor, Average Burst Power, and CCDF.
Analog Cellular, Digital Cellular, 3G, 4G, Tetra, DMR, MOTOTRBO, APCO/P25 Phase 1 & 2, Trunking, CDMA, TDMA, WCDMA, GSM, Transportation, Tactical Military, Radar, Avionics, Marine, LMR, Analog Broadcast, Digital Broadcast, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA, Bluetooth, Fire, GPS, NPSPAC, Paging, Public Safety, Telematics, Utilites, WIMAX and WLAN.
- Frequency Range: 350 MHz - 4 GHz
- Power Range: 150 mW - 150 Watts Avg, 400 Watts Peak
- Insertion VSWR: <1.05 from 0.35 to 2.5 GHz, <1.10 from 2.5 to 4 GHz
- Insertion Loss: <0.05 dB from 0.35 to 1.0 GHz, <0.1 dB from 1 to 4 GHz
- Directivity: 30 dB up to 3.0 GHz, 28 dB from 3.0 to 4.0 GHz
- Impedance: 50 Ohms (nominal)
- Power Supply: USB Port: Less than one low-power
USB load DC Input Connector: 7-18 VDC at less than 0.1A
- DPM: DB9 proprietary interface
- PC Interface (1): RS-232, 9600 Baud, no parity, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, DB9
- PC Interface (2): USB 2.0 Type B
- Compliance: CE
Included Accessories: User Manual, VPM3 - Virtual Power Meter Software and Manual, 6 ft. USB Cable.