5019D, 100mW - 100W Avg. 260W Peak Wideband Power Sensor
5019D, 100mW - 100W, 260W Peak Wideband Power Sensor
5019D, RF Power Sensor never requires field calibration, only requires calibration once per year and is traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
The 5019D sensor measures True Average Power, Peak Power, and Duty Cycle directly with exceptional accuracy and uses these precise measurements to calculate a wide range of other important factors, such as VSWR, Return Loss, Reflection Coefficient, Crest Factor, Average Burst Power, and CCDF.
Analog Cellular, Digital Cellular, 3G, 4G, Tetra, DMR, MOTOTRBO, APCO/P25 Phase 1 & 2, Trunking, CDMA, TDMA, WCDMA, GSM, Transportation, Tactical Military, Radar, Avionics, Marine, LMR, Analog Broadcast, Digital Broadcast, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA, Bluetooth, Fire, GPS, NPSPAC, Paging, Public Safety, Telematics, Utilites, WIMAX and WLAN.
- Frequency Range: 25 MHz - 1.0 GHz
- Power Range: 100 mW - 100 Watts, 260 Watts Peak
- Insertion VSWR: <1.05
- Insertion Loss: <0.05 dB
- Directivity: 28 dB up to 100 MHz, 30 dB from 100 to 1000 MHz
- Impedance: 50 Ohms (nominal)
- Power Supply: USB Port: Less than one low-power
USB load DC Input Connector: 7-18 VDC at less than 0.1A
- DPM: DB9 proprietary interface
- PC Interface (1): RS-232, 9600 Baud, no parity, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, DB9
- PC Interface (2): USB 2.0 Type B
- Compliance: CE
Included Accessories: User Manual, VPM3 - Virtual Power Meter Software and Manual, 6 ft. USB Cable.
Select the accessory below to add CALDATA to you orderDetailed Specifications and Product Information on BirdRF.com