4522, Single Meter - Dual Element Wattmeter with Selector Switch
Single Meter - Dual Element Wattmeter with Selector Switch
4522, Panel Mount RF Wattmeter is a single-meter, two element socket unit. The second socket permits the use of a more sensitive element to measure reflected power and accurately determine VSWR. A selector switch changes the display between forward and reflected power. It's designed for power measurement in CW and FM systems that employ 50-Ohm cable or 7/8" EIA transmission lines.
The rack panel fits standard 19-inch equipment racks and uses the same elements as the Bird Model 43 Wattmeter which are sold separately.
- Frequency Range: 450 kHz-2.7 GHz (depending on element)
- Power Range: 100 mW to 10 kW using Bird® Plug-in Elements
- Accuracy: +/- 5% of full scale
- Insertion VSWR: 1.05 (max) to 1000 MHz [with N-Type Connectors]
- Connectors: N-Type (Female)