4042-1-430505-0201, 100-1000 MHz Channel Power Sensor
100-1000 MHz, 500W, RS-485 via RJ-25, N (M)/(F)
4042-1-430505-0201, Directional Channel Power Sensor is a digital RF sensor designed for use with the 3141 Channel Power Monitor (CPM). The sensors are typically used to measure forward and reflected average power on a 50 ohm RF transmission line with maximum 500 watt forward and reflected power levels in a frequency band with an overall range of 100 to 1000 MHz. The 4042 sensor also provides VSWR readings.
The 4042 Channel Sensor is a unique in that is able to measure the forward power, reflected power and VSWR of a SINGLE CHANNEL in the presence of multiple channels at the output of a frequency combiner. The sensor can also measure the forward power, reflected power and the VSWR of the composite signal by scanning up to 16 individual channels and summing their power.
The 4042 uses an RS-485 serial bus for data transfer to and from a CPM. Each sensor is equipped with two RJ-25 jacks, either jack may be connected to a CPM. The second RJ-25 jack may be used to extend the RS-485 bus to another digital sensor. Multiple digital sensors may be serially connected in this fashion, allowing as many as 16 sensors to be connected to a CPM.
Includes (1) 5A2968-CS10, 10' RJ-25 Cable to interface with the 3141 Channel Power Monitor Display.
- Compatible with: 3141, Channel Power Monitor (Sold Separately)
- Frequency Range: 100-1000 MHz
- Forward Power: 25 W to 500 W
Measure power and VSWR for up to 16 frequencies or channels with selectable bandwidths of 6.25, 12.5 or 25 kHz.
- Max. Reflected Power: 10 dB below Forward Power Range
- Dynamic Range: 17dB
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Accuracy: +/- 5% of reading
- Loss: <0.2 dB
- VSWR: <1.5:1 (max)
- Intermodulation Distortion (PIM): <-145 dBc
- Instrument Interface: RS-485 via RJ-25 Connector
- Power Supply: 7/18 VDC, <500 mA (from 3141)
- RF Connectors: N-Type (Male) to N-Type (Female)
- Compliance: CE, RoHS