3127A, Single Carrier RF Monitoring and Alarm System
3127A, 2 MHz - 1 GHz
Single Carrier RF Monitor and Alarm System
The 3127A Wattcher® RF Power Monitor/Alarm is designed to protect and monitor your RF frequency transmission system by connecting the power meter to a Bird dual port Thruline® line section and two elements compatible with the RF coaxial line.
(See accessories below)
The elements are selected by the user to cover the desired power levels and frequency ranges. Remote access is available for resetting audible and visual alarms. Fail-safe or non-fail-safe modes are user selectable, and the reflected power trip level is adjustable.
- Frequency Range: 2 MHz to 1 GHz
- Power Range: 100 W to 250 kW using Bird® Plug-in Elements
- Insertion VSWR: N/A
- Accuracy: +/- 5% of full scale
- Meter Scales FWD: 5, 10, 25 W
- Meter Scales RFL: 1, 2.5, 5 kW
- Alarms: Front Panel Buzzer, red LED
- Front Panel Controls: Reset push-button, reflected power limit diplay button, adjust alarm level recessed screw
- Rear Panel Features: FWD/RFL DC signal inputs (BNC), DC power/remote reset connector, DPDT interlock relay connector, fail-safe/normal-safe selector, alarm buzzer disable, AC line voltage selector, safety fuses and IEC 320 AC receptacle.
- AC Power: 115/230 V, 50/60 Hz @ 0.125A (max)
- DC Power: 9 to 16 V @ 1A (max)
- Required Products: Line Sections: 1 5/8", 3 1/8", 4 1/16", 6 1/8"
- Elements: (2) from Tables: 1 5/8A, 3 1/8A, 4 1/16A, 6 1/8A
- Cables: If length other than 25 ft is desired, order two BNC (M) cables
- Size: 5.22" x 19" x 3.75" (133 x 483 x 95mm)
- Weight: 5 lb. (2.28 kg)