SH-60S-AOA, Spectrum Analyzer
This product contains Li-Ion Batteries and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Puerto Rico or Hawaii via FedEx Ground - Please Contact Factory (866) 695-4569 to place your order.
SH-60S-AOA, 9 kHz - 6 GHz SignalHawk Spectrum Analyzer
Defeat RF Interference
The SH-60S-AOA provides the ability to triangulate the location of an interferer on a map for signals between 9 kHz and 6 GHz. Integrating digital maps, GPS location and signal strength vectoring, the SignalHawk AOA provides an easy-to-use interface to pinpoint potential in-band interferers, “rogue” broadcast locations and dead spots.
Field engineers, technicians, wireless equipment manufacturers, service providers, contractors, and military personnel can triangulate the source of an interferer by utilizing our AOA (Angle of Arrival) technology. Being highly portable allows the user to go remote locations to accurately pinpoint the signal origination. In today’s crowded RF spectrum this cutting edge technology can quickly and efficiently stop unwanted, accidental or prohibited interface that can degrade RF communication or completely disrupt signal quality and system performance.Features
- Leverages mapping technology from OpenStreetMap allowing users to triangulate the source.
- Two level internal preamplifier.
- View the spectrum with trace display, spectrogram display, or both.
- Easy-to-use, intuitive menus with multi-touch operation.
- More than 2x faster sweep times than the competition with multi-touch technology.
- High-resolution, full-color display for indoor or outdoor viewing.
- Rugged and weather resistant.
- 5 hours of continuous battery operation.
- Includes the Bird RF Meter App for interoperability with a wide range of Bird Field sensors.
- Channel Power
- Adjacent Channel Power Ratio (ACPR)
- Phase Noise
- N dB Down bandwidth
- Occupied Bandwidth (OBW)
- Field Strength
- FM Demodulation
- CNR Loss (GNSS signal quality)
- Spectrum Masking and limit lines
- Frequency Range
- Range: 9 kHz to 6 GHz
- Span Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Sweep Time: 1.1 ms to 1600 s Full Span
2.69 ms to 1600 s Settable Zero Span
- Resolution Bandwidth: 10 Hz to 5 MHz in 1, 2, 3, 5, 10 Steps
Accuracy: ≥1 MHz, +/-10%; <1 MHz, +/-2%
- Second Harmonic Distortion: 1.6 GHz -70 dBc
- Third-Order Intercept (TOI): +15 dBm (–10 dBm tones, 1 MHz apart, Preamp Off, Reference Level –10 dBm)
- Phase Noise: -95 dBc/Hz, @ 10 kHz (typical -97 dBc/Hz); -115 dBc/Hz, @ 1 MHz (typical -116 dBc/Hz)
- Measurement Range: DANL to +20 dBm
- Input Attenuator Range: 0 to 30 dB, 1 dB step
- RF In: N-Type Female
- USB: USB Type C
- Power Interface: Slim Tip, DC 20V
- Operatiing System: Android
- Languages: English, Chinese
- Battery: Li-ion (5 hrs. typical)
- Compatible with: Bird RF Meter App and a wide variety of Bird Power Sensors
- Includes Bird RF Meter App
Includes: Stylus, AC Adapter (12 Vdc Ouput), Hard Carrying Case, Instruction Manual, Soft Carrying Case, USB Drive, USB Adapter and Battery