SH-75S-TC, 9 kHz to 7.5 GHz RF Spectrum Analyzer
Carry Precision With You
SH-75S-TC, 9 kHz to 7.5 GHz, Handheld RF Spectrum Analyzer
Get clarity and accuracy on your RF frequency circuits with SignalHawk! Our analyzers provide real-time spectrum monitoring and analysis with a wide frequency range from 9 kHz to 7.5 GHz, designed for field engineers, technicians, wireless equipment manufacturers, service providers, contractors, tower erectors and military field personnel. With SignalHawk you can get detailed insight into your radio signals for faster and easier optimization!
Get ready for the next-generation of signal testing and interference mitigation with SignalHawk’s SH-75S-TC RF analyzer! With its intuitive touchscreen user interface, best-in-class functionality, expanded Wi-Fi 6E coverage, carrier interference mitigation capabilities and gate scanning for 5G uplink interference, it’s the perfect tool for any industry professional who needs to keep track of signal transmissions up to 7.5 GHz.
- Spectrogram/Waterfall display shows intermittent power levels at a glance.
- FM demodulation allows for rapid verification of communications at the specified frequency.
- Predefined measurements scan and discover spectrum events other analyzers miss.
- View the spectrum with trace display, spectrogram display, or both.
- High-resolution, full-color display for indoor and outdoor viewing.
- Rugged and weather resistant.
- 5 hours of continuous battery operation.
- Includes the Bird RF Meter App for interoperability with a wide range of Bird Field sensors.
- Channel Power
- Adjacent Channel Power Ratio (ACPR)
- Phase Noise
- N dB Down bandwidth
- Occupied Bandwidth (OBW)
- Field Strength
- FM Demodulation
- CNR Loss (GNSS Signal Quality)
- Gate Scanning with SH-75S-TC
- Frequency Range: 9 kHz to 7.5 GHz
- Aging: ±1 ppm
- Sweep Time: 1.2 ms to 1600 s full span
3.99 ms to 1600 s settable zero span
- Resolution Bandwidth: 10 Hz to 5 MHz in 1, 2, 3, 5, 10 steps
- Second Harmonic Distortion: 1.6 GHz to -70 dBc
- Third Order Intercept (TOI): +15 dBm (–10 dBm tones, 1 MHz apart, preamp off, reference level –10 dBm)
- P1dB: 0 dBm nominal
- Phase Noise (1 GHz): -88 dBc/Hz, @ 10 kHz (typical -90 dBc/Hz)
-115 dBc/Hz, @ 1 MHz (typical -116 dBc/Hz)
- Measurement Range: DANL to +20 dBm
- Input Attenuator Range: 0 to 30 dB, 1 dB step
- Max Safe Input Level vs. Pre-amp:
All Amps Off: +20 dBm
1 Amp On: 20 dBm
All Amps On: -40 dBm
- Reference Level Range:
-140 dBm to +20 dBm, (Ref level offset: OFF)
-190 dBm to +70 dBm, (Ref level offset: ON)
- RBW Switching Uncertainty: ±0.3 dB
- Input Attenuator Uncertainty: ±0.6 dB
- Display Average Noise Level (DANL):
Preamp Off: 1 GHz, -129 dBm/Hz (typical -132 dBm/Hz)
Preamp +20 dB: 1 GHz, -149 dBm/Hz (typical -152 dBm/Hz)
Preamp +40 dB: 1 GHz, -168 dBm/Hz (typical -169 dBm/Hz)
(Input terminated, detector set to positive, trace average set to 1000, span set to 50 kHz, reference level of -100 dBm, all other settings auto-coupled, 23±5 °C normalized to 1 Hz RBW)
- Residual Responses: -60 dBm
- Frequency Span Accuracy: ±1 %
- RBW Accuracy: ≥1 MHz, ±10%, <1 MHz, ±2%
- Amplitude Accuracy: ±1.5 dB (ATT set to 0 dB, input signal -5 to -30 dBm, detector set to positive, sensitivity set to low, RBW auto-coupled, all other settings auto-coupled, 23 ±5 °C. Half hour warm-up required)
- Reference Level Accuracy: ≥ -60 dBm, ±0.8 dB
- RF In: Type-N (Female)
- USB: Type C
- Power Interface: Slim tip, DC 20V, 4.5A
- Display: 5.5 in, 1280 *720p
- OS: Android
- Languages: English, Chinese
Operating Time: 5 hours (typ)
Charge Time: 6 hours (typ)
- Compatible With: Bird RF Meter App
Operating: 0 to 50 °C
Storage: -20 to 70 °C
- Size: 7.8" x 3.7" x 2.4" (197 x 93 x 61 mm)
- Weight: 1.98 lb (0.9 kg)
Includes: Hard Carrying Case, Soft Carrying Case, AC Adapter (12 Vdc Ouput), Stylus, USB Drive, USB Adapter, Manual and Battery
This product contains Li-Ion Batteries and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Puerto Rico or Hawaii via FedEx Ground - Please Contact Factory (866) 695-4569 to place your order.