4526, Dual Meter-Dual Element RF Wattmeter
Dual Meter-Dual Element RF Wattmeter
4526, Panel Mount RF Wattmeter is a dual-meter, two element socket unit. The second socket permits the use of a more sensitive element to measure reflected power and accurately determine VSWR. The dual meter configuration simultaneously displays forward and reflected power.
The 4526 is designed for power measurement in CW and FM systems that employ 50-Ohm cable or 7/8" EIA transmission lines. The rack panel fits standard 19-inch equipment racks and uses the same elements as the Bird Model 43 wattmeter which are sold separately.
- Frequency Range: 450 kHz-2.7 GHz (depending on element)
- Power Range: 100 mW to 10 kW using Bird Plug-in Elements
- Accuracy: +/- 5% of full scale
- Insertion VSWR: 1.05 (max) to 1000 MHz [with N-Type Connectors]
- Connectors: N-Type (Female)