4421A-20-11-0, Dual Sensor Multifunction Power Meter (RS-232)
Dual Sensor Input RS-232 Interface
The Bird Model 4421A-20-11-0 is a Multifunction Power Meter to be used combination with Birdís Precision Power Sensors to display RF power readings with up to 1% accuracy. This intuitive display unit clearly identifies the Forward and Reflected power measurements within the RF path. In addition, return loss readings can also be shown to provide additional insight into the RF system being monitored.
The 4421A is the next generation replacement for the industry standard Model 4421. Building upon the original model's high level of accuracy and its ease of use, the new 4421A enhances the meterís functionality by utilizing a smaller/lighter design, by providing the ability to have dual sensor inputs and by displaying time plots of the power measurements.
- Compatible with the full line of Bird's 402x-series power sensors.
- Automatic sensor detection for seamless integration.
- Large 9.7" full color LCD touchscreen display for easy readability.
- Dual sensor option expands measurement capabilities.
- Compact, lightweight and portable design enhances funtionality.
- Forward Power in W or dBm
- Reflected Power in W or dBm
- Return Loss in VSWR, RL, or Reflection Coefficient
- Graph of Power in W over time
- Power Range: Sensor dependent
- Frequency Range: Sensor dependent
- Sensor Channels: 2
- VSWR Display: 1.0 to 199.9
- Return Loss Display: 0 to 40 dB
- Display: 9.7 in TFT full color LCD with touch screen
- Communication Port: RS-232
- Battery: Internal, rechargeable battery life up to 8 hours with built-in changer.
- Certifications: CE Compliant
- Standard Accessories: (2) Sensor Interface Cable, (1) Power Cable