4024, 1.5-32 MHz Directional Power Sensor
1.5 - 32 MHz, 3 W to 10 kW
4024, RF Power Sensor is a cost-effective solution for maintaining critical RF systems providing +/-3% full-scale accuracy for applications requiring reliable forward and reflected power measurement.
- Frequency Range: 1.5-32 MHz
- Power Input: 3 W to 10 kW (12 kW max.)
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Accuracy, Forward: +/- 3% of reading from rated Max to rated Min.
- VSWR Measurement Range: 1.00 to 2.00 (40.0 to 9.5 dB Return Loss)
- Directivity: 28 dB, 1.5-2.5 (min)
25-32 MHz, 30 dB, 2.5-25 MHz (min)
- Insertion Loss: 0.05 dB, with female N-Type connectors
- VSWR: 1.05:1 (max)
- Sampling Rate: Nominal 2 readings per second
- External DC: 12 VDC, direct plug-in operation supplied from 4421A Multifunction Power Meter
- Connectors: N-Type (F) standard, other customer specified from QC list appropriate for frequency and power