SH-42S-TC, Spectrum Analyzer
Carry Precision with You!
10 MHz to 4.2 GHz, RF Spectrum Analyzer
The SignalHawk™ SH-42S-TC is a new generation of Spectrum Analyzer that offers superb functionality in a small, very affordable package. This highly portable unit fits easily in one hand and offers the user an amazing intuitive user interface.
Built upon a smartphone platform, users will find a high-resolution touch screen with familiar, easy to use, methods for setting up and using the spectrum analyzer. Field engineers, technicians, wireless equipment manufacturers, service providers, contractors, tower erectors and military field personnel alike have come to trust the efficiency and precision results of SignalHawk.
- Channel Power measurements
- Phase Noise
- N dB bandwidth
- Frequency Range: 10 MHz to 4.2 GHz
- Frequency Span Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Sweep Time: Sweep Time 1.1 ms to 1600 s Full Span;
2.69 ms to 1600 s Settable Zero Span
- Resolution Bandwidth: 10 Hz to 5 MHz in 1, 2, 3, 5, 10 Steps
- RBW Accuracy: ≥1 MHz, +/-10%; <1 MHz, +/-2%
- Second Harmonic Distortion: 1.6 GHz -70 dBc
- Third-Order Intercept (TOI): +15 dBm (–10 dBm tones, 1 MHz apart, Sensitivity LOW, Reference Level –10 dBm)
- Phase Noise (1GHz): -96 dBc/Hz, @10 kHz (typical -98 dBc/Hz); -118 dBc/Hz, @1 MHz (typical -120 dBc/Hz)
- Measurement Range: DANL to +20 dBm
- Input Attenuator Range: 0 to 30 dB, 1 dB step
- RF In: N-Type Female
- USB: USB Type C
- Power Interface: Slim Tip, DC 20V
- Operatiing System: Android
- Battery: Li-ion (6 hrs. typical)
- Compatible with: Bird RF Meter App and a wide variety of Bird Power Sensors
- Includes Bird RF Meter App
Includes: Hard and Soft Carry Cases, AC Power Adapter, USB Cable, USB OTG Cable, Touch Pen, & USB Drive
(5A5002-6, International Adapter sold separately)
This product contains Li-Ion Batteries and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Puerto Rico or Hawaii via FedEx Ground - Please Contact Factory (866) 695-4569 to place your order.