AT-500, 2-520 MHz Antenna Tester
Cost-Effective Fast Graphical Tool
The AT-500, Antenna Tester is a rugged field instrument used to validate, test and troubleshoot antenna systems. Ideal for determining the quality of mobile and base station antennas.
- Rugged, easy-to-use, hand-held design with extended battery life makes it ideal for use in the field.
- Tests the system in VSWR, Return Loss, Match Efficiency, or Reflection Coefficient (Rho).
- Single frequency readings and frequency sweeps allow for everything from pin point tests to system optimization and tuning.
- Can save up to 12 traces for comparison and tracking over time.
- RS232 Interface allows communication.
- Range: 5-520 MHz
- Resolution: 20 kHz
- Accuracy: +/- 50KHz
- Number of Points: 100
- Rho: 0.000 to 1.000
- Match Efficiency: 0 to 100%
- Return Loss: -32 to 0 dB
- VSWR: 1.00 to 100.00
- Measurement Accuracy: Rho +/- 0.04
- Test Port:
- Connector: N(F) (TNC, UHF, BNC Male or Female adapters available)
- VSWR: 1.25 (max)
- Directivity: 32 dB (typ)
- Measurement Speed
- Single Frequency Point: 5 readings per second typical
- Frequency Sweep: 1 sweep per second typical
- Field Strength
- Range: 0 to 100%, relative
- Sensitivity: Fullscale deflection and 0.22 V/m @ 400 MHz using supplied antenna
- PC Interface: RS-232 protocol via DB-9 port
- Power Supply: Rechargeable NiCAD battery system. Unit may be recharged while operating using a wall adapter (included)
- Compliance: Unit complies with MIL-T-28800 Class 5 except for temperature and humidity. Unit is CE-compliant and RoHS compliant