5009, Directional RF Power Sensor - RJ-25 Interface
2 MHz - 1 GHz, 125mW to 2 kW, RJ-25
The 5009, RF Power Sensor connects to the 3141, Channel Power Monitor (CPM) via RJ42 Interface and is a highly economical RF power measurement tool offering reliable results for hundreds, not thousands of dollars. The dual-socket, Thruline® RF power sensor's flexible design allows the user to select from a variety of Bird DPM Series, Plug-In Elements that span over a wide range of frequencies and power levels as well as dozens of field changeable RF connectors to tailor the unit to your needs.
The 5009 RF Sensor provides both forward and reflected power measurements that are NIST traceable. These sensors are intended for use at the transmit combiner output, in order to provide both combiner power, as well as antenna VSWR information.
- Compatible with: 3141, Channel Power Monitor (Sold Separately)
- Frequency Range: Element dependent, 2 MHz to 1000 MHz
DPM Elements Only
- Power Range: Element dependent, 0.1 W to 1 kW full
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- True Average Power: +/- 5% of reading (15 °C to 35°C)
- Peak Power: +/- 8% of full scale, Pulse-Power Elements.
800 ns to 15 us min. pulse width
- Insertion VSWR: 1.05:1 (max)
- Connectors: N-Type Female, normally supplied
- Interface: RJ-25
- Power Supply: From host instrument via cable connection