SK-200-TC, SiteHawk Antenna and Cable Analyzer
This product contains Li-Ion Batteries and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Puerto Rico or Hawaii via UPS Ground - Please Contact Factory (866) 695-4569 to place your order.
The SK-200-TC operates from 300 kHz to 200 MHz and features an intuitive interface readily accessible to the first time user and minimizes clicks for an expert using it every day. Substantial internal storage eliminates the need to worry about file storage, holding thousands of traces on the device for future analysis or reporting.
Includes Bird RF Meter App, Calibration Combo and Pen Stylus
- Easy to operate and field ready for first-time, occasional and experienced users
- FDR (Frequency Domain Reflectometry) measurement method results in a highly reliable assessment of the health of critical components in your system; ultimately providing a "heads-up" before a failure occurs
- Fault location or DTF mode indicates VSWR or Return Loss levels at each point along the cable and antenna system length
- Cable Loss function measures insertion loss of the cable system over a given frequency range
- Units cover frequency range 300 kHz-200 MHz
- SB communication port for connection to storage device and battery charging
- Three Year Warranty
- Includes Bird RF Meter App
Detailed Specifications and Product Documentation Downloads Available
AC Adapter (5 Vdc Output), Hard Carrying Case, USB Interface Cable (1 meter long), RF Cable (1.5 meter long), Instruction Manual, Soft Carrying Case, USB Drive, USB Interface Cable (15 cm long), Stylus and Calibration Combo
If your require CALDATA, select the accessory below when you submit your order